DMIT Report Benefits for age 14 to 21 years
Benefits of DMIT Report for age 14 to 21 years
At this age, parents start focusing more on the child’s future. This is the age when studies become major focus than the extracurricular activities. DMIT can help knowing and adapting right learning styles to make difficult subjects also to learn easily. As a deciding factor of career, DMIT can reveal the best options for the individual after 10th grade and 12th grade in selecting the right majors and fruitful career. For students who are completing their studies can choose the suitable industries and right job profiles that the individual can succeed and excel with his inborn potentials and talents. They can also plan to learn relevant courses needed for those industries/job profiles. This will be helpful in planning a successful career and lead a stress free life.
DMIT Test For Students
DMIT Report Parent testimonial
What DMIT Analysis can reveal?
- Strength of various brain lobes working for various functions like observation, listening, speech, creativity, logics, body/muscle strength, etc.
- Left Brain and Right Brain distribution
- Learning Sensitivity or Learning Speed
- Multiple Quotient
- Distribution – EQ, IQ, AQ & CQ
- Personality trait – DISC Profile
- Communication Styles
- Learning Styles – learns by seeing, listening or experiencing
- Multiple Intelligences like music, nature, language ability,…
- Extracurricular activities – best and needed
- Career options – Various suitable professions
DMIT Reports - Parent testimonial
What we can understand about ourselves?
- Inborn Talents
- Inherent capabilities
- God gifted potentials by birth.
- Strengths and areas to improve
- Reasoning and Creativity skills
- Leadership skills and Self-Management
- Linguistic, visual and artistic abilities
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal skills
- Gross Motor & Fine motor proficiency