DMIT Report Benefits for age 5 to 13 years
Benefits of DMIT Report for age 5 to 13 years
Child starts acquiring several new skills and brain development continues. DMIT can reveal the specific areas in which the child has inborn potential and areas to improve. Their learning styles and learning speed can be revealed. This will help the parents and teachers to guide the children with the right learning styles so that the child can learn easily. This will reduce stress in studies and increase self-confidence. Putting the child in right extracurricular activities in this age will help excel their skills useful for a lifetime.
DMIT Test For Children
DMIT Report Parent testimonial
What DMIT Analysis can reveal?
- Strength of various brain lobes working for various functions like observation, listening, speech, creativity, logics, body/muscle strength, etc.
- Left Brain and Right Brain distribution
- Learning Sensitivity or Learning Speed
- Multiple Quotient
- Distribution – EQ, IQ, AQ & CQ
- Personality trait – DISC Profile
- Communication Styles
- Learning Styles – learns by seeing, listening or experiencing
- Multiple Intelligences like music, nature, language ability,…
- Extracurricular activities – best and needed
- Career options – Various suitable professions
DMIT Reports - Parent testimonial
What we can understand about ourselves?
- Inborn Talents
- Inherent capabilities
- God gifted potentials by birth.
- Strengths and areas to improve
- Reasoning and Creativity skills
- Leadership skills and Self-Management
- Linguistic, visual and artistic abilities
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal skills
- Gross Motor & Fine motor proficiency